Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 28, Rest Day in Sioux Falls, SD

I really needed a rest day so it was great to be able to do just that! Rest! I had been asked to attend a banquet which finished a fund raising tournament that eight Champions Tour pros had played in today. They used the funds raised to help at risk kids in South Dakota so it was great to be able to go and share the invocation and to hear more about all they were doing to help kids. It seemed like such perfect timing!

Late in the evening my friend, Joe Coffey, arrived. He had good news and bad news for me. The bad news was that his bike had not arrived on his same flight. But the good news was that they knew where it was…. which led to more bad news. The bike was not in Sioux Falls, SD but in Albany, NY. I told Joe that if he helped me any more I might not make it to Minneapolis!

No comments: